- DO NOT use Steel Case, Hollow Point, or Truncated Ammo. Recommended FMJ Brass 115 gr for 9mm & FMJ 55, 62 gr 223/5.56
- LOAD ONE ROUND AT A TIME AND MAINTAIN TENSION IN ROUND STACK SO THEY STAY HORIZONTAL IN THE TRACK.
Loading The Magazine
LOAD ONE ROUND AT A TIME AND MAINTAIN TENSION IN ROUND STACK SO THEY STAY HORIZONTAL IN THE TRACK.
- To load the magazine, turn the handwheel to allow the insertion of each round from front to back. DO NOT overturn the handwheel as doing so can allow the inserted rounds to fall out of the grooves.
- With the magazine empty, turn the handwheel clockwise from the front to compress the spring.
- While keeping the spring compressed with your hand on the wheel, slide a cartridge primer end first into the gap created.
- Slide the cartridge to the rear, and gently release the handwheel.
- Repeat the process until desired quantity of rounds, as you begin to reach the midway point in the magazine the rounds may need added pressure to load, slightly push the stack of rounds down as you continue to load, the spring will require more of a turn as you approach center (50 rounds)
Unloading the magazine
To unload the magazine, relieve the pressure on the handwheel, similar to loading, and press the cartridge from the primer side out of the front of the magazine. Slowly release the operating wheel to bring the next cartridge to the opening. Repeat until empty.
Cleaning and Maintenance of Magazine
The magazine requires little maintenance other than a general cleaning solution to remove carbon buildup. If disassembly is required for an extensive cleaning, reference YouTube videos below.
STANDARD ONE YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY: The manufacturer warrants this product to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal residential use and conditions, for a period of one (1) year for the original invoice date.